After configuring all the required configurations for "RCM Q1 2019 feature - Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File", while trying to import the candidate using the .csv file getting an error "Entity CandidateByCSVUpload is not found".
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SF -> Home -> Recruiting
- Go to Candidates.
- Add Candidates -> Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV file
- Add the mandatory details "Batch Name", select a file to upload, click on upload file and error comes up.
The solution for this case is Metadata Refresh. However, CandidateByCSVUpload Entity is restricted so normal Metadata Refresh won't work.
Kindly follow these steps:
** the user performing those steps must also have the permission "Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV file" **
- Open any browser
- On the URL, type in "<company base URL>/odata/v2/restricted/refreshMetadata" -> Press Enter
- A pop up will ask for the credentials
- Provide the following information using the following format
- Username: <username>@<company id>
- Password: <API Password>
- Once done, provide a Metadata Refresh on the Environment by following these steps
- Go to Admin Center -> oData API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Click on Refresh
Bulk Candidate, .csv, Create, Bulk Create Candidate, Entity CandidateByCSVUpload, Bulk Upload, Metadata, Refresh , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem