- Fail to add database to replication using rs_init
- Database was previously removed/dropped from replication
- rs_init log reports the following warnings:
- msg 15040, level 12, state 0 ... WARNING: "Database '<DS>.<db>' is not controlled by this site."
- msg 15035, level 12, state 0 ... WARNING: "Connection to <DS>.<db> already exists."
SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
RepServer, RS, RSSD, add database, rs_init , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.