- Fail to add database to replication using rs_init
- Database was previously removed/dropped from replication
- rs_init log reports the following warnings:
- msg 15040, level 12, state 0 ... WARNING: "Database '<DS>.<db>' is not controlled by this site."
- msg 15035, level 12, state 0 ... WARNING: "Connection to <DS>.<db> already exists."
SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
RepServer, RS, RSSD, add database, rs_init , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.