The user defined extension fields for Product List, however they are also displayed under Promotion table when adding a product via Quick Add Product on Sales Orders and Sales Quotes.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
For explanation purposes we are using Sales Orders, but, please notice that it is also applicable for Sales Quotes.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders work view.
- Open the Sales Order 123 (123 is representing the Sales Order ID).
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click Quick Add Products.
- Click Promotions button.
Results: The extension fields configured for Product List are also displayed on Promotions table.
Due to re-use data, the user shall face the same columns when adding extension fields on Product List table they shall appear in the selection screen for Promotions, All Products and Past Orders.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/903
Product List, Promotion, Sales Quote, Sales Order, Quick Add Product , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To