- User receives dump DBSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN (terminated program CL_MMPUR_POH_DBSYS_OPT========CP) when executing a search in report ME2*.
- In Section Error Analysis of the dump the following error can be found: SQL message: invalid table name: Could not find table/view CDS_M_POH_VAL in schema [schema name]: line 1 col 30 (at pos 29).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- HANA DB
ECC, CDS_M_POH_VAL, SQL message: invalid table name: Could not find table/view CDS_M_POH_VAL in schema SAPSR3: line 1 col 30 (at pos 29), IF_MMPUR_POH_DBSYS_OPT~GET_PO_HISTORY_VALUES, CL_MMPUR_POH_DBSYS_OPT, CL_MMPUR_POH_DBSYS_OPT========CP, Objects missing in the database , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , BC-DWB-DIC , ABAP Dictionary and ABAP CDS , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.