- How ro display the user name used to logon the HANA database on the report?
- The following SQL Query does not display the user name: Select session_context('APPLICATIONUSER') from DUMMY
- How to display the database user name used to connect to HANA in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- HANA database version: 1.00
- HANA Client 1.00
Reproducing the Issue
- Create new report in Crystal Reports.
- Select ODBC connection to HANA database.
- Double click on "Add Command", and add the following SQL Query:
Select session_context('APPLICATIONUSER') from DUMMY
- Refresh the report.
Notice the report does not dispay the HANA User Name used to connect to the database on the report.
- The HANA database user name does not display on the report because the specific HANA ODBC Driver version 1.00 does not return the user name. It is an ODBC driver issue.
- Use the HANA ODBC Driver version 2.00 and above.
- Download and install HANA Client 2.03 from the following file: IMDB_CLIENT20_003_134-80002084.SAR in the SAP Software Download Center.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016