You are unable to find an option to set a Default Query for an OWL screen while editing a Page Layout
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to your system using Key User credentials
- Go to the required screen such as Sales -> Opportunites.
- Click on Adapt -> Edit Page Layout and select the require Page Layout.
- Click on Show Advance Filter button.
- Click on Organize Queries button.
- You are unable to find the option to set Default Query in the Organize Queries pop-up.
This functionality is currently not supported. You can only change visibility of queries on Page Layout level.
You may set a Default Query via Master Layout which will be reflected for all the Users that have access to the particulr screen.
Or End Users may set a Default Query as per their requirement via Personalization.
Unable to set default query, Default Query on Page Layouts, Organize Queries on Page Layouts , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To