- What are the detailed steps for table conversion on cluster tables? Is it the same as that for transparent table?
- Is it feasible to perform table conversion for cluster table such as BSEG?
- What kind of change can trigger table conversion on cluster table, such as BSEG? How to avoid table conversion on cluster tables?
- How to avoid table conversion on cluster tables during system maintenance using SPAM/SAINT/SUM tool?
- Table conversion on cluster table such as BSEG took very long time during system maintenance. What should I do?
- How to roll back the table conversion on cluster table?
- Table QCMBSEG still remains after system maintenance. What is the reason for it and how to handle it?
- Can I convert cluster table to be transparent table?
- Cluster tables will be de-clustered during HANA migration. Is it true?
table conversion, step 2, step-2, se14, RFBLG, QCMBSEG, unlock conversion, bseg conversion, act_upg, ACT_UPG, SPDD, Activate and adjust database, RDDGEN0L, Unlock Table, Change or Display Table Category, Adapt table defin., Allow type change , KBA , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.