When trying to import phone call activities in the system using the Data Workbench, the system returns the following error message:
The text type XYZ does not belong to configuration profile 'CRM_ACT' (XYZ represents the value inside the field Note Type Code)
SAP Cloud for Customer - all versions
Reproducing the Issue
Enter the Data Workbench work center.
- Navigate to the Import view.
- Select the radio button for Individual Objects.
- In the object list, select Phone Calls.
- Click next.
- Upload the CSV file with the required data.
- Proceed with the mapping and validation steps, and click on Import.
- Navigate to the monitor view.
- Download the error log from the number inside the column Errors.
- The error log shows the message mentioned above.
This error is caused by the use of a non-supported note type code for phone calls.
The value supported for the field note type code for phone call activities is 10002. When importing this type of activity, the value 10002 should be used for note type code.
activities, Data Workbench, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To