Remote Hierarchy issues (wrong, no or unexpected data, activation errors, missing hierarchies, hierarchy variable errors ...) are difficult to analyze and understand.
It is not clear which SAP application component can handle the issue most effectively.
Typical issues arrising:
- GL Account Hierarchy for RTC is created in FSV (OB58). The hierarchy is not completely visible when creating a report in Analysis for office Excel.
- Cost Center hierarchy is not available for Embedded BW.
- Unable to view the the cost center group and cost center hierarchy nodes.
- Missing Account in BW-generated Hierarchy via ABAP CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_GLACCT.
- Unable to view transient hierarchies of /ERP/COSTELMT in frontend tools.
- In variable screen: Do F4 help for "Cost Element Hierarchy" -> No data
- SAP BPC GL_ACCT hierarchy dumps.
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP S/4HANA
IF_RRHI_VIRT_HIERARCHIES, IF_RRHI_VIRT_HIER, /ERP/COSTCNTR, KSH1, KSH3, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CC, 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER, /ERP/GL_ACCT, FSE3, OB58 ,CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_GLACCT, 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER_2, /ERP/COSTELMT, KAH1, KAH3 CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CELEMT, 0COSTELMNT_0102_HIER, /ERP/WBSELMT, KJH1, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_WBSE, 0WBS_ELEMT_WBSH_HIER, /ERP/PROFTCTR, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_PRCTR 0PROFIT_CTR_0106_HIER, /ERP/COORDER, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_COORDER, 0COORDER_0103_HIER, /ERP/FUNCAREA, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_FUNAREA, 0FUNC_AREA_0112_HIER_2, /ERP/STATKF, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_SKF, 0STKEYFIG_0104_HIER, /ERP/ACTTYPE, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_ACCTYPE, 0ACTTYPE_0105_HIER , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BW4-AE-CORE-HIER , Hierarchies (Runtime) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.