Account assignment derivation for followon costs such as exchange rate/Cash discount line item on clearing not as expected, having regard to Center Center defaulted in SSCUI 102639 - Manage Default Account Assignments
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Journal Entry created with Profit Center and Segment
- In SSCUI 102639 - Manage Default Account Assignments, Cost Center is assigned to Exchange Rate Difference/Discount Account
- In Clearing Posting created for the exchange rate difference line/cash discount line account assignments viewed.
For follow-up costs in clearing processes, account assignments, together with selected cost objects of the corresponding invoice document, are inherited from the cleared postings. Examples of follow-up costs are cash discounts or exchange rate differences. See Document Splitting
With regard to SSCUI 102639 - Manage Default Account Assignments, there are two approaches with regard to profit center derivation from cost center
- Enter cost center. In this case the system will automatically assign the profit center associated with same. The segment will be taken from this profit center.
- Use the functionality of Details Per Profit Center.
- Enter in each Profit Center and Cost Center assignment for specific cost Element. This will mean that the profit Center used in the Journal Entry posted for which payment is to be made will have priority and the Cost Center associated with same will be chosen.
- In this way document splitting will be able to provide the 'causing Profit Center' into entry view of the payment document and SSCUI 102639 - Manage Default Account Assignments will be able to derive per each individual Profit Center Assignment a Cost Center which will contain the same Profit Center in its cost center master data.
Document Splitting, Segment Profit Center, OKB9 SSCUI 102639, Journal Entry, Supplier, Customer, Clearing, KDF, Exchange Rate Difference, cost Element, _FAGL_SPLIT_FL2 , KBA , FI-GL-FL , Flexible Structures , Problem