You have maintained a value in the Visit Duration field within the Visits tab of an Account. However, when you select the New button to create a new Visit from this tab, the Visit Duration is not predermined with the correct value.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
Go to the Accounts view.
Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
Go to the Visit tab.
Enter a value (2 hour(s) for example) within the Visit Duration field.
Select the Save button.
Select the New button to create a new Visit.
- Visit duration is set to half hour by default, rather than 2 hour(s).
If there is a Sales Organization/ Distribution Channel determined on Visit creation, then this value from the Visit Duration field in the Visits tab will not be pulled.
If you want to have a Sales Organization/ Distribution Channel determined on Visit creation, you must also maintain this Sales Data and Visit Duration within the Visit Details tab. Then the Visit Duration will be pulled from the Visit Details tab.
- If you want the Visit Duration value to be pulled from the Visits tab and not the Visit Details tab, then there must be no Sales Organization/ Division determined on Visit creation.
Please note that Sales Org determination settings can be altered by following the below step:
- Go to the Business Configuraiton work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Actvitiy List.
- Open Activities > Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments > Organizational Unit > Maintain Determinations.
KBA , accounts , visit duration , new visit , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem