- Cannot input Japanese character as column name in Level-Based hierarchy
- Warning messege: "Column header: The text entered is too long or contains invalid characters."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Level-Based hierarchy for Public Dimension.
- Add column and input Japanese characters into column header.
>> Warining message shows up.
The issue is been identified as a product limitation.
The limitation is targeted to be improved in the release 2019.06 with new Modeler UI that can input column description in any language.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, JP, japanese, double-byte, level based, hierarchy, public dimension, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, warning, BOBJcloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed