- You would like to stay on the bi-weekly (fast track) release cycle in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- You would like to move to the bi-weekly (fast track) release cycle from the quarterly release cycle (QRC) in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- As per SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases, over time all subscriptions will be transitioned to the quarterly release cycle (QRC).
- If you do need to change the release cycle for your system, please contact your Account Executive (AE) or Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) who will review your individual situation.
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQS), see: SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
NOTE: This request is outside the scope of SAP Product Support.
- 2728183 - SAP Analytics Cloud Releases, Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system updated quarterly and not bi-weekly?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release , KBA , move to qrc , is this possible to have quarterly rele , quarterly release on this one ? qrc , fasttrack neo aws , what a customer needs to do to move from , ft tenants and qrc tenants , fast-track cycle receives , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem