- After opening QM Fiori app 'Record Results for Inspection Points' (App ID: F2689) expected inspection lot is not visible in the list.
- Inspection lots for the 03 inspection type are not showing up in Fiori app 'Quality Technician Overview' (App ID F2361) for Record Results for Inspection Points (card Inspection Lots with Open Results for Inspection Points).
- QM Fiori app 'Record Results for Inspection Points' does not provide any inspection lot to be processed.
- Even inspection lot origin 03 is used, the app 'Record Results for Inspection Points' does not suggest the production lot for results recording.
- Some of the inspection lots are displayed in app 'Record Results for Inspection Points', while other lots are missing. This is incorrect.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
QM-FIO-IM, QM-FIO-IM-RR, QM-IM-RR, PLPO-QKZPRZEIT, PLPO-QKZPRFREI, Prüflos, Prüfpunkt, fehlt, Herkunft, Ergebniserfassung, Vorgang, data not getting loaded, GUI, QM_SUBSET_RR_SRV, V_TQ79, V_TQ79-USERD1AKT, V_TQ79-USERT1AKT, V_TQ79-PPKTTYP, CA03, CA01, CA02, PLKOD-SLWBEZ, PLKO-SLWBEZ, PLKO, SLWBEZ, PLPOD-QKZPRZEIT, PLPO-QKZPRZEIT, PLPOD-QKZPRFREI, PLPO-QKZPRFREI, Navigation Target , KBA , QM-FIO-IM , Quality Inspection Fiori application , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , QM-FIO-IM-RR , Quality Inspection Fiori appl. Results Record. , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.