- Using EXEC() function in postload script to execute a .bat file which contains to move the file from one location to another and rename the file with date stamp.
- Exec syntax: exec($G_BATCHFILE, ' ', 8);
- Viewing the logs when after executing the task you see access denied and syntax error.
- 2019-03-13 05:14:17 (2212:4480) DATAFLOW:Process to execute data flow <Task_MTP_MD_Location_FF_DF_Location_Master_FF> is completed.
- 2019-03-13 05:14:18 (1524:8052) PRINTFN:1: Access is denied. 0 file(s) copied. The syntax of the command is incorrect.
- Script uses substrings of %time% and appends to a file name using REN
- @ECHO OFF
- rem get the current date in format YYYYMMDD
- set mydate=%date:~10,4%%date:~4,2%%date:~7,2%
- rem get the current time in format hhmmss where hh is in 24-hour time
- set mytime=%time:~0,2%%time:~3,2%%time:~6,2%
- COPY <full path to original data file> <folder where the file is to be moved>
- REN <full path to data file including name & extension> <file name>_%mydate%_%mytime%.csv
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
SAP Cloud Integration for data services all versions
KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.