SAP has communicated through e-mail with the following message: "Your company is using 100% of your licensed user accounts. To obtain more licenses, please contact your account representative".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Receives an e-mail of SAP communicating about SAP Jam User Limit Licensing
- The e-mail notices the following: "Your company is using 100% of your licensed user accounts. To obtain more licenses, please contact your account representative"
In the back end of Jam, there is a parameter that controls the limit of provisioned users for that instance. For BizX integrated companies this configuration is stored in BizX, but for SCIM companies it is stored in Jam.
In case you receive this message from SAP, please proceed with the following process:
- Contact your account representative to check how many users you have purchased when contracted the product.
- After having this value, create an incident to Product Support under the component LOD-SF-JAM-IAS and asks to check if the value is set as limit is the same you have purchased.
- If the value is the same, you will need to upgrade your license to get more users.
- If the value is not compatible, please provide your contract to Support and asks to adjust the limit set in the back end of Jam.
For Support Engineers...
The User Limit is configured in the back end of Jam. Please follow the below process to change that:
- Access the back end
- Insert the Company ID and search for the company
- Click on Edit
- Go to the SCIM Provisioning section
- You need to change the value of the field:
User, Limit, Provisioned, JAM, License, Exceed , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-IAS , Integration with IAS , Problem