In SSCUI "Set Up Payment Methods per Country for Payment Transactions (101972)", for a payment method, the field "Sp.G/L ind.b/ex. / b/ex.pmnt req." is greyed out/not editable.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
1. Goto "Manage your solution" app.
2. Select Application area as Finance, Sub application area Accounts payable, SSCUI 101972 - Set Up Payment Methods per Country for Payment Transactions.
3. Select the Payment method for your country and click on Details.
4. Under "Posting Details", the field "Sp.G/L ind.b/ex. / b/ex.pmnt req." is greyed out/not editable.
The payment method is not classified as Bill of exchange. The field will be available for editing only if the payment method is classified as Bill/ex.
Change the payment method classification for the payment method to "Bill/ex" in the SSCUI 101972.
FI-FIO-AP, Special G/L indicator, V_T042ZL-UMSKZ, bill of exchange, bill of exchange payment request, FBZP, Accounts Payable, Payment Method for country, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem