You are following the instructions outlined in the SAP Best Practices for scope item BME, to create a Stock Transfer with Delivery. You encounter issues, where the master data from the test script is incomplete or when you create a Purchase Order as instructed, you are then unable to create a delivery in the next step.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open webgui tile 'Create Purchase Order - Advanced'.
- Enter the required master data as instructed in the test script of the scope item
- Save the Purchase Order.
- Open the webgui tile 'My Purchase Orders - Due for Delivery' (VL10B)
- Enter your 'Purchase Order'
- Press Execute
- Error message 'Copying control is missing for DL NL' is raised.
The scope item is not activated. Scope item BME (Stock Transfer with Delivery) is a non standard scope item which will only be activated upon request.
Open an SAP Support ticket under component XX-S4C-OPR-SRV and the cloud operations support will be able to activate the scope item for you.
"The scope item activation requires a change project without previous configuration. Please open a new change project for the scope extension procedure and do not perform any configuration in this change project."
BME, T161V, /N/SMB/SCOPE, SIMG_CFMENUOLMEOMGN, ME_CHECK_ITEM_FOR_VETVG, TVCPL, VTLA, EKPV, PTV, AUART. , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , XX-S4C-OPR-SRV , S/4HANA Cloud service requests , Problem