User gets logged out of the ByD app every time they minimize the application.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the SAP Business ByDesign Mobile application on mobile device.
2. Minimize the application.
3. Re-open the application.
4. App will request user for logon credentials again.
The user gets logged out when the application is minimized or goes into background due to the security setting for User ID "S_BUSINESS_USER" found in "Security Policy" for mobile apps.
The user does not use an app password or fingerprint although in the security policy, the setting "App Password Enabled" is set.
User does use an app password or fingerprint, but the security settings define that at each logon a password prompt comes up.
1. Navigate to WoC: Application and User Management > Security Policy.
2. Select User S_BUSINESS_USER.
3. Make sure the option 'App Password Enabled' is ticked under the section "Mobile App Logon Password".
4. Under "Mobile App Password Validity", the user must increase the value for 'Prompt for Password After'.
Inform the customer that an app password is required to change this behaviour.
ByD app, logging off, logging out, minimize, time out , KBA , SRD-CC-MOB , Mobile Framework , Problem