- For Internal Hires locale is working fine, NHA local is properly set in the employee language (Welcome Message, Meetings, Recommended Links, Buddy and Recommend people Emails)
- For External Hires, it is not getting the locale from the RCM side, even with both Hiring Manager and Employee language selected any language, NHA is showing in English only
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 currently does not have this functionality available for External Hires, hence customer may raise an Enhancement Request, as per KB article 2090228
- For internal hires, in order to have the locale working properly, both managers and hire's language need to be the same to show in that language.
- This should work for Welcome Message, Meetings, Recommended Links, Buddy and Recommend people Emails.
sf, success factors, preday-1, welcome message, meetings, links, recommended, buddy, recommend people, locale, translation, default , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem