Custom field value with data source extension is not populated in billing outputs.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In app "Custom fields and Logic", define a custom field with data source extension.
- Reference the custom field in a custom form template for billing output.
- Go to app "Manage billing documents" to print the output for a billing document with the custom form template.
- The custom field value is not populated.
Data Source Extensions are not supported in billing output.
Please follow the instructions in the set-up instructions of output management (scope item 1LQ), section "188.8.131.52 Create a custom field":
The BADI SD_BIL_DATA_TRANSFER may be used to transfer data to your own custom fields. Then you can follow the set-up instruction to include the custom field in the form template.
S4, HANA, billing output, custom field, data source , KBA , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , Problem