- Retiring Scheduled Job for Provisioning Change Audit
- SuccessFactors People Profile
- As of Q1 2019, you can use the self-service change audit reporting tool to generate and download audit reports on most Provisioning settings. Before, you had to set up the scheduled job BizX Audit Report (RBP & Employee Profile) and then retrieve generated reports in your SFTP folder.
- You no longer need to set up a scheduled job to log changes to Provisioning settings. Instead, you can now use the Feature Settings Audit Report.
- All of the audit data in this scheduled job is now available with self-service reporting. Because it is no longer needed, the scheduled job BizX Audit Report (RBP & Employee Profile) is planned for retirement. It will be removed in an upcoming release.
2744431 - How to create a Change Audit Report and what reports are available? - FAQ
2618848 - Enabling Change Audit Feature
Change Audit, Change Audit Report, Change Audit Provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-AUD , Audit Trail , How To