An Application error with 'Fingerprint = 0d574921cc738a88a4e2b55b9e6dadb8ef73b8a3' occurs when trying to Hire a Recruit from Onboarding in Manage Pending Hires
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- Employee Central
- Manage Pending Hires
- Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, Go to 'Manage Pending Hires'
- Select 'Onboarding' > Select a candidate Click 'Hire'
- Application Error occurs
The error occurs because the system is trying to map 'Work Permit' info for Dependents in Manage Pending Hires. This is not supported.
To resolve the iissue, you will need to remove the mapping for Dependents in Work Permit info
- In Admin Centre, go to 'Onboarding/Offboarding' > Select 'Field Mapping tool for Onboarding/Offboarding EC integration'
- Select the 'All Fields' dropdown > Select 'Work Permit Info'
- Uncheck all the 'Dependent' boxes for the mappings> Validate and Save
0d574921cc738a88a4e2b55b9e6dadb8ef73b8a3, 8cb004705557b72364dd26373b9907cf9677c54a, while trying to invoke the method com.successfactors.hris.bean.eo.EmpDocumentInfoEO.setCountry(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable 'bean', Error with index of multi value field, java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:, Manage Pending Hires, Manage Pending Recruits, Onboarding, Error, Recruit, Hire, Work Permit Info, Dependent, Mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem