- A Change Cycle has a status which permits a certain action, but triggering a status change in a Change Document which triggers that action produces the error message "Action ### cannot be performed during current phase" and resets the Change Document status.
- While creating a new Change Document, a Change Cycle is missing from the results of the "Input Help" search function of the Change Cycle field even though the Change Cycle has the correct status for the assignment of new Change Documents.
- When trying to move status from "To be tested" to "Successfully tested", the following error is encountered and the Change Document status is reset:
"Action RELEASE_ALL cannot be performed during the current phase"
- When trying to move status of Urgent change document, the following error is encountered and the Change Document status is reset:
"Action RELEASE_REQU cannot be performed during the current phase"
- When trying to move a Normal Change Document from status "In Development" to "To Be Tested", the following error is encountered and the Change Document status is reset:"Action COPY_ALL_ENH cannot be performed during the current phase"
- "Perform check" in report /TMWFLOW/CHECK_CRM_PHCTRL shows the following errors:
"Inconsistency between phase controller and CRM status
Phase Controller Phase is DEVELOP_AND_RELEASE ( E0004 )
CRM order status is DEVELOPMENT_ONLY ( E0004 )"
- When trying to change the status of a Change Cycle document, the following error comes up:
"500 Internal Server Error"
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, CHARM, change request management, urgent change, normal change, SMHF, ZMHF, SMMJ, ZMMJ, /TMWFLOW/V_ICPHB, /TMWFLOW/IPHCYCL, phase cycle , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.