Only linked model is invovled when clicking Run Smart Discovery on SAC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story and add a link model.
- Click Run Smart Discovery button, find the new story is created based on the linked model, not both models.
This is by design. Smart Discovery does not support blending, only one model at a time.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
linked model, Run Smart Discovery, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem