This customizing option should only be used in specific scenarios related to Outbound Delivery Shipper scenario. It should not be used in Transit Warehousing.
- SAP Transportation Management Integration with Extended Warehouse Management
- In the DTR, the fields WM_LOGSYS and WM_WH_NUMBER are filled.
- In FU/FO, fields WM_LOGSYS and WM_WH_NUMBER are not filled
- You are trying to create TU by clicking unload plan finalise in FO but getting error
"Unloading request has not been sent; location is not warehouse-relevant" /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 158
- You are not able to maintain SAP EWM Target System in location master. When you try to maintain the fields, there is error:
"EWM Warehouse Number and Target System already assigned to location <loc-id>" /SAPAPO/LOC 218
- SAP Transportation Mangement
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
tm ewm integration , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.