- You perform the component availability check in planned orders (transaction MD11/MD12) . If the requirement component is not fully available, system will propose the confirmation date as 99.99.9999.
- For some specific scenarios (e.g. BW or BI reports), you might need to use this date. However, the date limit for some systems (e.g MS SQL Server) is 31.12.9999. In such cases, date 99.99.9999 will not be accepted.
- Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
GSBTR, PLAF, PLAF-GSBTR, total comitted date, 99/99/9999 , KBA , PP-MRP-PP , Procurement Proposal , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.