It is heavily recommended to upgrade to LUC 3.x for Full Support and for a much simpler deployment process.
- Below errors are observed when trying to connect to Live Universe connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom.:
Login Fails: with error: ''failed to connect to system'' - In SAC UI
Login error in BOE: ''Unauthorized'' - In Google Chrome debugger
"_error": "net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" - In Fiddler traces
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020
- BOE Live Universe Connect (LUC) 2.x or 3.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC
- Go to browse & choose a story built on a model from Live Univese Connection.
- After entering credentials, Login Fails: with error: failed to connect to system
- The error is due to Invalid Certificate. As per the following Google Chrome security change, it is not possible to workaround valid Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate with a self signed one:
- Check that the HTTPS certificate used by your data source is trusted. For more information on valid certificates for your data source, you can read the KBA 2482807.
- 2589761 - Connecting to Live Data sources in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem