You are trying to delete a sales territory using data workbench but the deletion doesn't work.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the HTML5 client.
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Go to the Import view.
- Select the radio button for Individual Object.
- Select Update.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- Select Sales Territory object.
- Select Next and browse for the file.
- Select Upload.
- Under Blank fields select Update option
- Click Next.
- Select Import.
The import is successful but the sales territories aren't deleted.
The sales territories are assigned to data e.g. accounts in the system. But sales territories that are in use by other documents cannot be deleted.
Before you are able to delete a territory itself, you need to remove the territory from related documents.
Sales territory, delete, data workbench, delete sales territory using data workbench, upload blank fields, territories, remove , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem