You have deleted a party in the Opportunity Sales Team but the system adds the party automatically after a time.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity and go to the Sales team facet.
- Delete one of the parties.
Result: The party is deleted at first but after a few days, you notice that it has been added again by Technical User.
You have maintained Work Distribution Rules for Opportunities and the determination of the parties to be determined by the rules.
Further, you have scoped the question "Do you want to automatically re-determine opportunity parties based on changes to the account team of the associated account?".
Hence the system re-determines the parties automatically.
If you do not wish for the parties to be added again, please apply the changes in the Business Configuration.
Go to the Business Configuration.
- Open the Project Scope for your project.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- In Sales > New Business > Opportunities, de-scope the question "Do you want to automatically re-determine opportunity parties based on changes to the account team of the associated account?"
opportunities, parties, sales team, technical user, re-determine, work distribution rules , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem