After downloading multiple resume in bulk, all of the documents will be compress in zip file. Once the zip file has been downloaded, extract the resume and you will notice that some of the files are blank.
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to admin center -> recruiting
- Select a job requisition wherein candidate application is existing.
- Then, select all candidate application using the check box next to name
- After selecting all candidate application, hover over action -> then, view resume. It will provide you the list of candidate resume
- Hover over the save icon -> then select save all resumes. It will download all the resume and compress it on zip file. Once the zip file has been downloaded, try to extract the document and you will notice that some of the resume are blank
- Engineering is aware of this situation and they are investigating to understand what is causing it and the process to be followed to have it resolved.
- Workaround for Consultants: Select Multiple Candidates - > click on action -> click on print or save -> click on save to file -> You notice all the resumes downloaded correctly and they are not blank.
Resume, candidate application, save all resumes, blank , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Bug Filed