- SAP Transportation Management where a Freight Settlement Document (FSD) is transferred to ERP for accruals.
- The FSD Life Cycle Status is changed from Ready for Accruals to Posting Started(or Transferred for Accruals).
- The FSD status remains in Posting Started and the status does not change to Posted(or Accruals Posted).
- On ERP, Service Entry Sheets (SES) and Purchase Orders are not created for the accrual.
- Report /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH is executed but does not process the FSD.
- When the report /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH is executed on a different FSD document that has Ready for Accruals status, its status changes to Transferred for Accruals and SES and Purchase Orders are created on ERP correctly.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Freight Settlement Documents, FSD, Service Entry Sheet, SES, Purchase Order, PO, /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH, /SCMTMS/SFIR_CREATE_BATCH, Posting Started, Lifecycle Status, bgRFC , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.