- Using List type custom element in the form template with localization.
- All labels in the form is translating except custom element's list's default name
- Form template is using msgKey for localization to custom element labels but the custom element list's default name is stil not translating to Spanish.
Images from this KBA was captured using demo instance.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
System does not support to add label translation via Manage Templates specific for Custom Element's list's default name only. Please raise product enhancement in customer community portal. For further details to submit enhancement request, please check this article 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
For workaround, please add msgKey from form template xml using this attribute elist-default-name-msgKey and add the value of the label key.
1. In order to configure localization for the specific custom element label in the form, please make sure to setup label translations for each label via Manage Form Label Translations tool.
Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage Form Label Translations
Example: label key for elist-default-name-msgKey is ELIST_DEFAULTNAME_VALUE
Sample value of the label key in XML: elist-default-name-msgKey="ELIST_DEFAULTNAME_VALUE"
For product support engineers, please check internal memo for the sample snippet.
custom element, elist default name, list, elist-default-name-msgKey, elist, add translation, add label, custom element label, dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Product Enhancement