- It is HADR system for SAP Business Suite (BS)
- Fault manager continues to be in INDOUBT state
- /work/FaultManager/FaultManager/bin/sybdbfm status
fault manager running, pid = 29059, fault manager overall status = BOOTED,
currently executing in mode PAUSING ***
sanity check report (3475)***.
node 1: server <primary_host>, site Site1.
db host status: OK.
db status DB INDOUBT
hadr status PRIMARY.
node 2: server <companion_host>, site Site2.
db host status: OK. db status DB INDOUBT
hadr status STANDBY.
replication status: UNKNOWN.
- sap_status path displays DB status is active
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise ASE 16.0 SP03 PL06
- SAP Replication Server 16.0 SP03 PL06
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 ; SAP Replication Server all versions
FM for BS , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.