- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- The client was trying to create a procedure that referenced a global temporary table and a table that did not exist.
- The ASE errorlog contains an infected with signal 11 error/ storage access violation in the module omni_parse_name_using_optional_bracket() with a stack trace:
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
pc: 0x00000000006982C9 omni_parse_name_using_optional_bracket+ 0x99 (0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000065731B, 0x00000000062FD830, 0x0000000000000000)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
- Possibly limited to Microsoft Windows
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR818666, CR#818666, 818666 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.