- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- The client was trying to create a procedure that referenced a global temporary table and a table that did not exist.
- The ASE errorlog contains an infected with signal 11 error/ storage access violation in the module omni_parse_name_using_optional_bracket() with a stack trace:
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
pc: 0x00000000006982C9 omni_parse_name_using_optional_bracket+ 0x99 (0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000065731B, 0x00000000062FD830, 0x0000000000000000)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
- Possibly limited to Microsoft Windows
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR818666, CR#818666, 818666 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.