You want to use the <NOW> parameter as part of an calculated field or calculated filter integration center
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite - BizX
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Creates a job in integration center.
- Add a calculated field or calculated filter to the one of the properties
- The <NOW> parameter is not respected as part of the calculated field
- Integration does not respect <NOW> parameter when comparing directly to another field
The cause is integration center does not support the direct typing of the <NOW> parameter for comparison against another property.
The <NOW> parameter calculation can be achieved by following steps below :
1. Select the Field Value = and the More fields Options:
2. In the More field options, select DateTime and select option <NOW> and provide the format blank as shown:
3. In the line number two onwards, build your If/Then/Else with the comparison using one DateTime field like Start Date sample below.
Integration Center, calculate fields, <Now> parameter, SuccessFactors, date comparison, current date, filter , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To