- Validation fails with error Row count mismatch between table "%"" and index "%1"
- The table and index names can vary at each validation
- The error is thrown once but if the validation is executed a second time, it succeeds
- No events and no client connections are active when the validation is in progress
- The validation log file shows a warning that uses the wrong database name ( Database Validation for page 12345678 of database file "C:\DB\myDB.db" failed )
SAP SQL Anywhere 16
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
Sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-ADM , SQL Anywhere - Admin tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.