- When setting up HADR using response file, the DB you want to replicate has a longer name than <SID>, e.g. <SID>_db
- So you want to know whether there is a response file parameter that will allow the use of a dbname that is longer than the cluster id
- You may expect to config something like below in the response file,
- If just run the response file using cluster_id=<SID> and participating_database_1=<SID>_db, you may get the error like below.
Error: Missing cluster ID database "<SID>". You need to specify database "<SID>" for replication.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
HADR, response file, cluster_id, Missing cluster ID database , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.