- When setting up HADR using response file, the DB you want to replicate has a longer name than <SID>, e.g. <SID>_db
- So you want to know whether there is a response file parameter that will allow the use of a dbname that is longer than the cluster id
- You may expect to config something like below in the response file,
- If just run the response file using cluster_id=<SID> and participating_database_1=<SID>_db, you may get the error like below.
Error: Missing cluster ID database "<SID>". You need to specify database "<SID>" for replication.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
HADR, response file, cluster_id, Missing cluster ID database , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.