You created a visibility rule for a field or section or tab, but are not able to edit or remove this rule after it has been applied because you cannot to see the element as the rule has been triggered.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adapt.
- Select Edit Master Layout.
- On the field or tab or section, select Properties.
- Click on Rule.
- Define and Apply the rule.
- Select End Layout Changes.
- You cannot edit the properties again as the field or tab or section is not visible.
This is the system expected behavior, in case the rule has been triggered, you cannot see the element where the rule was defined.
In order to made possible to edit it again, you can select Disable Key User Properties under Adapt. This option will disable key user changes for your current session and allow you to do the needed changes.
Visibility Rule, Rule Editor, Visibility Property , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To