The activity field is grayed out for selection via personalization menu while entering mileage information in an expense report for Italy.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Travel and Expenses work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks > New Expense Report On Behalf view.
- Enter Employee ID AAA (AAA means the Employee ID).
- Enter Type of Expense Report: Business trip.
- Enter remaining mandatory information (for example: Trip Type, Purpose, Start Date, etc.).
- Under Mileage section, click Add More Mileage Information.
- Click Add Row.
- Enter any Date and mileage information.
- Notice that Activity field is not displayed along with Country and Vehicle Class.
- Click the user photo icon (top of the screen, right-hand side).
- Click Start Personalization Mode.
- Expand UI Element Details: Mileage ID 001.
- Notice that UI Element Activity is grayed out.
Activity field is grayed out because there are no activities maintained in fine tuning activity Activity-related Reimbursement - Italy.
To make the Activity field available for selection in Personalization Menu you should create at least one activity in Business Configuration fine tuning activity Activity-related Reimbursement - Italy.
expense report; italy; mileage; activity; reimbursement , KBA , expense report , italy , mileage , activity , reimbursement , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To