- SAP SuccessFactors is changing the underlying database technology for Usage Analytics.
- This change will align Usage Analytics to our go forward technology strategy.
- The move will take place in Preview and Production environments starting early February 2019 and rollout will be planned by individual data centers.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Usage Analytics
For all Learning customers using the report titled "Search Term" in Usage Analytics, please refer to this posted announcement in the Customer Community under the Platform Resources Blog found at this LINK.
DC19 Brazil: São Paulo - February 2nd
DC22 United Arab Emirates: Dubai -February 22nd
DC23 Saudi Arabia: Riyadh -February 22nd
DC10 Australia: Sydney -February 22nd
DC18 Russia: Moscow -February 22nd
DC42 USA: Virginia -February 23rd
DC2 Netherlands: Amsterdam -March 1st
DC12 Germany: St. Leon-Rot -March 1st
DC15 China: Shanghai -March 1st
DC4 USA: Chandler, AZ -March 2nd
DC8 USA: Ashburn, VA -March 2nd
DC17 Canada: Toronto -March 2nd
What are the impacts?
There are no changes to functionality with the move of Usage Analytics. In early February, the 30-day data view will reset to zero and data will be available from this date forward until the rolling 30-day mark is met. **Note: This does not impact ad hoc, ORD, or any other reporting solution in anyway. This is only for the Usage Analytics tool in Admin Center.
- Want to retain historical reports of 30-day data, export report prior to the scheduled date for Data Center (see schedule above).
- Choose not to export 30-day report prior to the date for specific data center the data will no longer be available for access.
Steps to export Usage Analytics Reports:
- Login to BizX application
- Click on See More link on Page Views or Logins Tile on Admin Center
- User is navigated to Login Counts report page (if Logins tile is clicked in above step)
- Select the timeframe of the report and click on the export button (right above the metrics table)
- Report should be downloaded into system
Note: Usage Analytics is not related to Adhoc Reporting or Advanced Reporting and is available through the Performance Metrics Portal, which is a Platform tool that provides visibility into the usage and performance data of SuccessFactors applications.
Call to Action:
To gain added details on this change and to understand call to action, please review the page below:
SF, success factors, LMS, Catalog Search Terms, Usage Analytics Report out of Bizx , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Product Enhancement
|Search Uage Analytics.jpg|