- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module OptGlobal::OptGlobal() together with a stack trace appears in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x1910021) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000089b4b2 (OptGlobal::OptGlobal(Node<Lop>*, tree*, OptPool*)+0x4260), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000018)
- Various different patterns of stack traces may be seen in the ASE errorlog if a query is using reformat strategy on a table with row size that is potentially bigger than the ASE configured page size.
- Memory corruption may get into different stack traces with different segmentation fault routine names.
- An example of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR817400, CR#817400, 817400, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.