- A user with only the broadcast_messages_role assigned is not able to create or edit broadcast messages
- A blank content area is shown instead
- An error similar below is shown in developer trace:
An exception "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to load the object: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/admin.templates/iviews/editors/com.sap.portal.NewBroadcastMessageWizardWD with user XXXXXXX" has occured during application processing. During exception handling, an additional exception "java.lang.SecurityException: User not authorized." was thrown. Both exception has been written to the logfile!
java.lang.SecurityException: User not authorized.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 (7.31) SP 11 and above, 7.40 and 7.50
BCM, broadcast, messages, portal , KBA , EP-PIN-BCM , Broadcast Messages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.