Added Calculation gets disappeared when setting filters on SAC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with Cross Calculations.
- Add Calculation.
- Manage Filters of Cross Calculations.
- Select members and click OK.
This issue is a product defect.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2019.07.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
add calculations, cross calculations, disappeared, filter, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem