- Unable to Use CompoundEmployee / Compound Employee BETA API in Integration Center creation of report
- Error encountered on previously configured test integration center job using compoundEmployee API BETA Entity
**CompoundEmployee API Beta FEATURE HAS BEEN ROLLED BACK BY SAP, THUS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY IMPLEMENTATION**
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Customer existing test integration center jobs will be unscheduled and will receive error when tried to use post 1902 release. Please use Odata API for future implementation
Instead see reference information below for utilising Odata APIs on Employee Master Data related entities.
Refer to below links for Odata API reference and development Guides
- OData Reference EC: https://help.sap.com/doc/7efdca36492e47c7b20ab92c4ca6323c/latest/en-US/SF_EC_OData_API_REF.pdf
- OData Reference HCM: https://help.sap.com/doc/74597e67f54d4f448252bad4c2b601c9/latest/en-US/SF_HCM_OData_API_REF_en.pdf
- Integration Center Guide : https://help.sap.com/doc/0c0be9005af14c4f89b986a677bf270f/latest/en-US/SF_Integration_Center.pdf
- Odata API Developer Guide : https://help.sap.com/viewer/d599f15995d348a1b45ba5603e2aba9b/latest/en-US/c614402bdde3469792fd8f842670f82d.html
Note : CompoundEmployee API will be greyed out in integration center Entity Selection Screen for Outbound Integrations.
For more info on the Release Information of this feature, See below link and search INT-6872
For more info on this previous feature in beta release see link below.
CompoundEmployee API not supported, implementation rolled back no future support in integration center Integration Center INT-6872 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , Product Enhancement