Deconversion job in provisioning to turn an internal employee to an external candidate is failing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Make the user inactive in the system
- In Provisioning, execute the Internal To External Candidate Profile Conversion job in Manage Schedule Jobs
- If the job fail, the Job Owner will not receive an email notification informing the job was completed.
The main reason for the job fail is when you don't have Internal To External Candidate Profile Conversion Success Notification enabled within E-Mail Notification Templates.
You must enabled this settings, otherwise the notification will fail.
- In Admin Center -> E-Mail Notification Templates
- Search for Internal To External Candidate Profile Conversion job in Manage Schedule Jobs notification and enabled it
- Save and run the job again
2081617 - Employee to Candidate Deconversion - Recruiting Management
Internal To External Candidate Profile Conversion, Internal To External Candidate Profile Conversion Success Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem