When you migrate a Price List, you receive the error "The combination of context elements is not supported".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center .
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List.
- Open activity Migration of Price Lists.
- Open link Migrate Price Lists Using the Migration Tool.
- On the new screen, click Execute Migration.
- Select Execute Migration Step by Step.
- Error "The combination of context elements is not supported" is shown.
The error message may be caused because a Field has which is not needed for this particular price/discount list.
For Customer Group Specific Price List and Company Specific Price List, the Product Category ID being maintained under the Item tab. The Product Category ID should not be filled, though the field is marked as mandatory.
For a Product Discounts for Specific Customers Discount List, the Account ID being maintained under the Item tab. There is no need to add Account ID at the Item level again since this is already provided on Header leve.
For discount list in Account specific, there is no need to add Account ID at the Item level again. Kindly remove the entries maintained under Items->Account ID.
Please remove the respective value e.g. in our example for the Customer Group Specific Price List, the Product Category ID entries in the file to enable the migration.
Price Lists, Migration, Descriptions, Business Configuration; Error , KBA , csg_q , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , AP-PMD-SPL , Sales Price List , Problem