- What are the steps to troubleshoot the Learning PersonIDs Connector?
- The Person IDs connector is used to consume PERSON_GUID and PERSON_ID_EXTERNAL from BizX.
- This KB article will help end-users in setting up the connector.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
- Login to LMS Admin Page and add the workflow to the Role the admin is associated with. (In this case user PLATEAU is associated with ALL role.)
- System Admin > Security > Role Management > Search for ALL
- Click the Edit icon to edit the Roles:
- Go to the Workflows tab:
- Add workflows by selecting from add one or more from list:
- Following two workflows are added to role ALL:
- Edit Person IDs Connector
- View Person IDs Connector
Configuring FTP Setup
- Configure sFTP location
- System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > CONNECTORS
- Click Edit Icon to edit the configuration
- Update the ftp configuration details as below:
- Test the FTP connection setting:
System Admin > Connectors > Person IDs Connector > Test FTP connection:
Schedule Person IDs connector
Schedule the person ID connector as below:
Sample Input File:
Job Ran and completed:
Monitoring the Job:
Connector execution Result:
Connector Logs Details:
Connector Archive Files:
Sf, successfactors, bizx, integrated, person, Learning, lms, PersonIDs, Connector, PersonId, id, guid, external, success, factors, plt, platform, foundation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem