Error: No valid Maintenance message for a new installation created in Launchpad
- Expired Maintenance status for a new installation number
- New installation created with Expired Maintenance
- New installation number is showing NO Maintenance
- New installation number has Expired Hardware
- Newly created installation is appearing as an inactive installation
- Cannot request permanent license keys using new installation number
- License Key application displays message: You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation. Please contact SAP Order Management to arrange for a Maintenance Contract. Details in KBA
inactive installation , installation has no maintenance framework , no contract , maintenance is missing , contract issue , maintenance issue , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.