When using "Duplicate Job requisition" option, the old status set will be used instead of the new status set
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a New Status set and make sure it was referenced to your job requisition template
2. Try to duplicate an existing job requisition:
3. Then verify that the newly duplicated requisition will NOT have the newly created Status set
Since "Duplicate job requisition" feature does not give an option to select a job requisition template, then it will just duplicate the old job requisition and its content.
1. In order to use the new referenced Status set on the job requisition template, go to Recruiting > Create new > select the newly updated template > and select use the "Copy Existing Job Requisition".
2. To prevent users not to use "Duplicate job requisition" feature, you can request for Cloud Support to disable "Mass copy of job requisition" via provisioning. Feel free to raise a written incident via Launchpad.
Duplicate job requisition, old status set appears on duplicate, new status set not appearing on duplicate requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem